Bear Bear Bear Bear

Goosebumps throughout

Holy... crap... the whole video I had warm fuzzy goosebumps, it was entirely strange but awesome. Amazing video overall. The captions gave a sense of anxiety, the animation was fluid and the music put the whole flash together. Very, very well done!

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

.....

All that... and not even a quoted reference... I was expecting something like "his power level is over nine-thousaaaand!!!" I know it was meant to make fun of that... but I waited waaaay too long to not even hear it. The animation was well done and some nice effects but way too long for such a simple ending. You could have had something great there with a decent punch line.

Office Spider: Episode 5 Office Spider: Episode 5

Unexpected Ending!

Hahah I didn't see that ending coming. Good stuff! I liked the simple animation style, the randomness of the whole deal was great too!

And to TheDeekon, if you're dumb enough to put yourself with the 70% that does actually suck and THEN actually take off some points because of that, it shouldn't punish the author.

Stab Stab

Decent..

Was a little slow paced for my liking. Otherwise I was impressed with it.

Road Blocks Road Blocks

Very nice

I really liked it, it wasn't too hard, but I had to think (Hard for me to do :) ) I do agree with the annoying track, but hey, sound isn't everything, thanks for letting us turn it off. Awesome job, hope to see more from you. (Make it harder, I love challenges.)

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

Awesome Game

Although, I don't know how much more challenge I could take. But it was awesome. Beat all three levels. Good Job